On June 17, 2010, WordPress 3.0 became a viable CMS (content management system) and soon after Tech NO Babble converted their first client, Debbie Saunders‘ static website to WordPress website.
Soon Tech NO Babble started migrating our site to WordPress, started our business blog, email newsletter and linked our blog to our Facebook business (fan) page.
WordPress allows our clients to edit and create pages as well as blog posts. With a little bit of training, WordPress can be as easy to use as social networks such as Facebook. Importing images for your pages and posts are super easy to do.
In no particular order, here are advantages of a WordPress website:
- Free open-source software
- Small bloggers to Huffington Post and NY Times use WP, so you know it scales well
- Built-in SEO (search engine optimization) with the right setup
- Flexible for any business with tons of plugins (programs that run inside WordPress)
- Manual or Automatic posting to social networks like Facebook
- Run an email campaign manually and/or automatically
- Create NEW content without having to call your webmaster
- Add users, who can help add content, to your website’s admin area
- Add plugins for events, social networking shares, and many more…
Contact us if you are interested in getting started with a WordPress site.